Servings: 6 servings, 2 fritters per serving
Want a bigger or smaller serving size? Hover over the serving size and move the bar until you get the number of servings you want. Easy.
Did you know that it’s super easy to print out a version of a half recipe or even a double recipe on Not Entirely Average? Hover over the serving size (highlighted in blue, it says 24 on this recipe) and then slide the the white line to the left to make less or to the right to make more. This "calculator" allows you to play until you get the number of servings you want. Easy.
Ingredients for 5 Ingredient Southern Fried Zucchini Fritters
- 4 1/2 cups fresh grated zucchini, about 4 medium length zucchinis
- 3/4 cup self-rising flour I am using Old School brand because it performs consistently well for every recipe I make with it
- 2 extra large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions, light and dark green parts only, about 4 scallions save scraps for homemade chicken or turkey stock by placing in a dedicated 'vegetable scrap bag' in your freezer
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- pinch Malden sea salt or other flakey sea salt
Serving: 1servings | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 431IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg
Please note that the nutrition information provided above is approximate and meant as a guideline only.