Servings: 4 servings as a side dish
Want a bigger or smaller serving size? Hover over the serving size and move the bar until you get the number of servings you want. Easy.
Did you know that it’s super easy to print out a version of a half recipe or even a double recipe on Not Entirely Average? Hover over the serving size (highlighted in blue, it says 24 on this recipe) and then slide the the white line to the left to make less or to the right to make more. This "calculator" allows you to play until you get the number of servings you want. Easy.
Ingredients for Fresh Corn & Tomato Salad
- 2 ears corn, grilled or raw, kernels cut from the cob
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved or larger varieties quartered
- 1/2 bunch fresh sweet or purple basil, stems removed, leaves chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped small, about 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons quality olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
Whisk together the 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the lime juice, cumin, and salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
Add the corn kernels to a large bowl, along with the tomatoes and the chopped onion and basil.
Pour the lime vinaigrette over the vegetables and toss well to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate any unused portions.
Serving: 1servings | Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 278mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 631IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg
Please note that the nutrition information provided above is approximate and meant as a guideline only.