Servings: 4 servings when using as a glaze, or about 1/2 cup
Want a bigger or smaller serving size? Hover over the serving size and move the bar until you get the number of servings you want. Easy.
heavy bottomed sauce pan
Did you know that it’s super easy to print out a version of a half recipe or even a double recipe on Not Entirely Average? Hover over the serving size (highlighted in blue, it says 1/2 cup on this recipe) and then slide the the white line to the left to make less or to the right to make more. This "calculator" allows you to play until you get the number of servings you want. Easy.
Ingredients For Sweet, Sticky, Spicy Bourbon Glaze
- 3/4 cup Bourbon
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard or whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced I am using Dorot
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon **crushed red pepper flakes **see note above
Serving: 1ounce | Calories: 1089kcal | Carbohydrates: 170g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2969mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 163g | Vitamin A: 148IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 3mg
Please note that the nutrition information provided above is approximate and meant as a guideline only.