A Yankee's bid at southern eats is my personal journey mastering deep-rooted Southern cuisine despite a steadfast Yankee upbringing. Join me!
- Sweet Lavender Cupcakes With Sugared Flowers And A Honeyed Cream Cheese Frosting
- A Tender And Crispy Baked Chicken Sandwich
- Bake Some Crave-able Crispy Oven Fries With Flakey Sea Salt
- A Copycat Recipe for DoubleTree Hotel's Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Extra Tender And Sweet Strawberry Cream Scones With Ricotta
- The Zany Good Finger Lickin' Nashville HOT Chicken Dip You Must Taste
Unplugged: My latest at-home recipes, kitchen and garden finds, and favorite restaurant reviews...
Get dinner on the table with delicious, easy-to-prepare chicken recipes...
See more Chicken →
Barbecue & Grilling
Some of THE BEST dishes begin out on the grill...
See more Barbecue & Grilling →
It really is what's for dinner...
See more Beef →
Easy tinctures and shaker creations for the ongoing quarantine porch party...
See more Cocktails →
This Foodie's bucket list of sweets to make and to EAT...
See more Desserts →