Love Zoe's? Want to enjoy Greek at home? Read this easy recipe for this knockoff Copycat Zoe's Greek Salad Dressing.
If you love Zoe’s Kitchen Greek Salad as much as I do, you’ll find this knockoff Copycat Zoe's Greek Salad Dressing recipe the perfect compliment. It's that good that we have more or less replaced any store bought dressings we used to consume, as this recipe inspired me to experiment with other homemade salad dressings. Since the first time I visited a Zoe's and tasted their dressing, I've been trying to figure out the ratios, without success until recently.
I'm betting you already have all of the ingredients...
The heart of Zoe's Greek salad is in the olives, feta, cucumbers and tomatoes. I have purchased everything I need to create salads for the week with all of those same delicious ingredients. With this Copycat Zoe's Greek Salad Dressing recipe, you too will be able to enjoy a fresh and healthy and quick meal without having to leave the house. You also will not spend an arm and a leg for lunch out. I have even used this dressing to marinate chicken for the grill and had wonderful success! You’ll be amazed at how easy this is to make, and it's a delicious way to eat your veggies.
This dressing packs a popularity punch. It has been a hit with me since the first time I ate at a Zoe's. It was obvious it'd be a hit at my house parties where salad was offered as an option on my buffets.
Some of my favorite Spring finds. These beautiful salad bowl sets are pretty enough to gift, or to pick up for yourself. Many patterns and color choices available to match every style.
ESSENTIAL TOOLS FOR THE CHEF IN ALL OF US (CLICK OR TAP IMAGES FOR PRICING)
Want a bigger or smaller serving size? Hover over the serving size and move the bar until you get the number of servings you want. Easy.
- 1/2 to 1 full teaspoon garlic powder, NOT garlic salt begin with 1/2 and add additional to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano flowers or dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup quality olive oil
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar*** see note below
Zoe's Copycat Greek Salad Dressing
- Combine garlic, oregano or oregano flowers, basil, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Using the back of a soup spoon or your fingers, crush the mixture for a minute or two until the dry herbs are sufficiently crumbled. This can also be done in a spice grinder if you have one.
- Combine both oils, the red wine vinegar, and the herb mixture in a mini chef prep or blender. Emulsify for 1 minute. Emulsify again for 15 seconds just before serving. Alternatively, this dressing can be made in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Combine all ingredients and shake for 2 to 3 minutes. You want to ensure that the salt is dissolved. Shake again, just before serving.
Please note that the nutrition information provided above is approximate and meant as a guideline only.